Saturday, September 8, 2012

3D crest


WARNING! 
FOLLOWING PICTURES MIGHT BE A LITTLE DISGUSTING BUT... 
 I'M SURE IS WORTH IT!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Introducing to you 3D WHITE Professional Effects.
Whats this?
Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects is thin, flexible strips that are coated with a tooth whitening gel containing peroxide. Designed to conform to the shape of your teeth, they work by keeping the whitening gel on your teeth for 30 minutes once a day to get at stain build-up on and below the tooth’s surface.
So this is how awful my teeth is that makes me want to have white teeth. Ive already warn you for the disgusting photo! :X So I started doing my treatment. And this is a self treatment.

So this is how it looks like when I put it on. Its actually two pieces of strip.
After 1st treatment, you can see the differences between before and after. There's some white stain left because the bleach has not fully dissolve in. It will go away itself.

 
This is taken after the second treatment. What do you think?



The pictures of 2 treatment. Look at the different.

Personally, I find it very very effective but the bad side is...

1. is not suitable for sensitive teeth.
2.not advisable for daily use.
3.not used to it when using for first or second time.

During my very first use/treatment, I dare not to swallow my saliva. It tasted a little weird but I get used to it after the second/third treatment. I read the forum that you are not supposed to brush your teeth after the treatment. It will worsen the sensitivity of your teeth. My gum was hurting a little but its alright after awhile. So I would advise that all users to use it every two days once only. Please do not use more than 30minutes.

Overall, I will rate this product..

Effectiveness: 8/10
Price: 10/10
Comfort: 7/10

If you like to get this, you can order through amazon, but there's a limit that each person can get. You can't find it in Singapore. :) Still got more questions? Feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment