Sunday, September 23, 2012

Share the LOVES - Duffy Bea

As requested by many, I'm here to actually share with all my readers where I got my pretty enlarging contact lens. I first started wearing lens when I was in secondary school, those clear once and moved on to color lens. But I have never tried enlarging lens till recently.

Normally, the first question buyer will ask is whether the enlarging lens are comfy? It's 50-50. You got to try to find out. So I got my first pair of enlarging lens. 

So here's a picture with my enlarging lens (16mm). The normal lens diameter are 14.5/14.8mm and this is at least 1.2mm bigger. Honestly, I feel super comfy wearing this lens. I never had any problem with this lens. I could wear for more than 8 hours without feeling discomfort.( You must know that I'm always high up in the air, and the air up at 36000ft are more dry than on land.) That's how good it is.

I fall so in love with this lens and afraid that it runs out of stock, I decided to get more lens. This lens can be wore up to 1 year if you know how to take good care and proper cleaning. But it's okay, I'm kaisu! I bought extra lens so I can discard the old ones anytime I like and change into the new ones.

So this is my most recent order..

It's actually Luxury Babe Lens in black. And if you click on the picture to zoom in, you will realised that this diameter is even bigger! 17mm!

To me, I think big eyes are pretty. I have uneven size eyes and kinda lazy as well! :( In order to solve my problem, I started getting enlarging lens! I think every girls have the right to be pretty. No one wants to be ugly right?

So here comes the main purpose of this post 
Where did I get my lens from?
.
.
.
.
.
.

I gotten all my lens are Duffy Beau.
(Click on the picture and it will bring you to their facebook)

Duffy Beau always promotion going on but one thing about it. As the owner is still a student (my guess). She always try her best to have preorder. The waiting time to receive your lens are not long like those blogshop preorder. She always make sure that she confirmed the right mailing address with the buyer before sending them out. Who does that? It only give extra works right? But she does it. If my contact lens run out of stock, the owner would message privately to inform me. Some owner don't do that, they will let you wait and wait and wait, till you ask them! 

I never once had problem with their service and I REALLY LOVE HER SERVICE. 

Lastly, I'm not being paid to do this. I'm doing this willingly and I'm sharing this with all my readers. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment