Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Looks

Konichiwa. How's the new blog header pictures? I'm not someone who is very good in doing photoshop, so I used Picasa. Look at those pictures and see the differences. I will tell you what's the differences at the end of the post so continue reading alright?

*I actually did some changes here and there on my page. It's pink like Victoria Secret! <3

I had my last flight today before I starts my off days and annual leaves. I was so unwilling to wake up early and get myself prepared for work because there's no taxi pickup for this flight :( I do stay near the airport but still.. It's a weekend :(

So this is one of the MAI crew for my yangon flight. 

I'm thankfully for the set of crews on both sectors and also, it always make me feel good to be compliment by passengers. The motivation to push me on. 

And one of my colleague asks me, ' what's my plan after I complete my bond?' Seriously, I did think through before. I wanted to go back to school or maybe schooling and working at the same time again. I know it's not easy to do so because I went through it. I also thought of continue working all the way. Be it here in Jetstar or maybe move out of airline industry. I'm still a little uncertain. I hate making decisions :(

I just need some time. If some company is willing to offer me a better offer, I might just leave anytime. I'll miss flying for sure.

And to girls/guys who likes to know more about my job, feel free to ask me!




















 And here's the answer to my question on the first part of the post. The difference is my hair. I've tried short and long hair. Which hairstyle do you think suit me?

No comments:

Post a Comment