Saturday, September 8, 2012

KIX KIX KIX KIX

I know I have been missing out too many updates so here I am to update all my readers:) Sorry to keep all of you waiting. There's still a few more post not posted up yet because I still need some time. Please continue visiting!

I'm back to work as mentions in the previous post. and for the month of August, I'm doing more of Japan, Osaka flights for the month of August. In total, I've 3 Osaka layovers. This may be something good and also bad.

Let's talk about the good.
1.More money and hours.
2.Short getaway(free)
3.Shopping

The Bad:
1.spend money
2.Tiring
3.Screw bodyclock

 Because of not working for almost 1 month, I was dying to do more flights so I can cover up whatever money I lost during the hospitalization leaves period. More flights = lesser rest. I was really tired and bad roommate for layover will make everything worst.

And on my last Osaka layover, 2 crews decided to report sick and caused the set of crew to change:( Spoil my plan of having my own room. DAMN! And Colin texted me to ask if I have any kakis who wants to go with me but that person has to be on off day. First person I thought of was Aries. Why her? Because we were chatting away in the group chat and I asked her. She wasn't really willing to because we are so happen to be heading out for high tea and if she were to go, mean no rest before flight and very last minute. But still, she agrees to go. Thank you for being willing to fly with me and accompany me. I've no idea how will it be like without someone I'm close with or someone I know.

This is Aries and myself.

I cant remember exactly where we took this but if I did not remember wrongly, it should be taken at a nearby place, Rinku Town. It was late at night and we supposed to be heading back. But I was telling her that there's wifi right outside the shopping center. So we decided to sit down out-of-nowhere and use the wifi. I've no idea how long we sat for. HAHA!

And it's a must to visit the drug store at Rinku Town. Why? Because the things they sell there, is much more cheaper. And you can find most of the items you want there. From cosmetics to facial product, to females daily use to diet pills, and etc. Aries was helping her friend to get KOSE product which happens to be on sale (30% discount). She recommended me this KOSE Peel-Off Mask.

Highlights:
  • Peel-off black whitening pack eliminates causes of dull complexion to maintain pure white clarity.
  • Formulated with black nano-powder that readily disperses on skin, adhering tightly as if bonding with the skin, thanks to excellent film-forming power. Fast-drying too.
  • Enriched with five Japanese and Chinese herbal extracts, including wormwood extract and gold-thread extract.
  • Soothing floral fragrance enhances therapeutic effect. 
 My point of view:
1. remove small facial hair ( no need to spend money on threading)
2.remove white/black heads
3.whitening effects
4.May hurts if you do know the right way to remove.
6.smooth skin 


 Here's a picture with me doing the mask.

Aries and I wanted to take a picture together but failed to do so. You should know that you are not supposed to talk/smile/laugh or whatever-so-ever while doing mask. But we just can't help it by laughing whenever we stare at the camera. So in the end, I gave up. One thing about my mask, I didn't apply very thick. You should apply thick enough that you don't see much of your skin. Let it dry natural, no aircon or fan please. 

Enough of facial product. Let me show you Japan's nightmarket (Pasar Malam).

This was taken from my room window. 

That's the train station and Kansai International Airport. Yes, I stay just few one building away from the airport. Anyway, Japan's fair is so different from what we have in Singapore. They have all sort of stuffs and even live concert going on. WEIRD RIGHT? I did not have a walk at the fair because it's way too crowded.

And what's the point of having Polaroid if I don't take any photo right? So here you go. We actually took a lot of Polaroid but just too unglam that I don't want to post it up :X I didn't have my self-shot mirror as Jiahao didn't return it back to me. So all the pictures was a little out of way. Some turns out good though.

I really thankful for Aries. If you weren't there with me, I'll probably die during work. She was really nice to give up her rest time on flight to me. (but she did complain after that). Gossip, do mask together, vain shot together and all the other stuffs. Thank you. Let's do this again during winter.

To end this post, I've got something for you.

Sun Setting
View from my office window (quoted from Jared)
There's lots of photos which can be found from my facebook album HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment