Monday, August 13, 2012

Osaka- 10 Aug'12

OHAIYO (Good Morning)
Yes, I'm heading to Osaka again. 

Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to those who actually specially text, whatsapp, call and etc to concern about me. If you're wondering why, just continue reading on and you will know.

It was my first flight out after being away from work for super long and I was praying hard that passengers load will be light. And thankfully, the passengers load was light and not busy at all. I had a great nonsense session with my set of crew. Thankful for everyone, including the flight deck crews! :)

 For the lovers <3

 Gift for brother.

Landed there on time and headed back to room changed. Headed to have dinner and also a little shopping at Rinku. Missed the last bus and had to spend more money on the train. Their train fare is expensive:( Back to room and watch my drama. And felt kinda sick. I was actually running high fever, coughing and having very bad headache. Suck to be me:(

Lying on my bed with the shag face.

 pamper myself with some stuffs too :)

So I turn in for the night early. And woke up in the afternoon the next day. Shower and headed out shopping myself. Main motive was to get food. And after that, headed back to prepare for flight back.

Gift for D. 

Landed in Taipei and went to get congee for myself and beef noodle got captain Alvin. I got myself some snack at duty free as well. Yummy! I think I ate too much food for the flight back. Damn. All the way back to Singapore lots of nonsense from Jimmy, Arnold and Captain Alvin.. Thankful for all of you who made this flight fun!

Snack from Taipei

The after flight shag face.
roommate for this Osaka flight. 

Not really looking forward to the next Osaka flight at the end of the month. No kakis!!!! :(Someone please swap and accompany me please.

:(:(:(:(

No comments:

Post a Comment