Monday, September 10, 2012

Two days away

I'm just two days away to fly over to Bangkok with my kakis. They are the one who I could text whenever I'm bored and needed someone to rot with. We can sit down at coffee shop and literally do nothing. Having last minute impromptu prawning session at Bishan/Punggol. It's probably going to be a picture-less post because they don't take photos.

I've no idea how did we started getting together as a group and heading out to chill together. And finally, we planned on a holiday trip together. The thing about this trip is that all my kakis are guys and they snore very very very badly so I want my own room. And when we were planning, all of them have a friend coming along and decided to stay different hotels. How weird right? Going together but yet, we are all staying different hotels. HAHA!

So I'm going to be staying at The Bangkok City with Gary. I was in charged of getting their airticket and also getting Gary and myself a good and cheap hotel. So I went to do research and by the time I want to get the hotels nearby Platinum Mall, is quite fully booked. I was disappointed. Thank God I managed to find this hotel which is actually a little distance away from Platinum but still, good and cheap! It's newly open( less than 2 years) so I assume that everything will be good and still brand new. I'm looking forward to this short getaway. Finally I don't have to work my ass off before I get to my destination.

I'm really looking forward for this short holiday trip. My yearly routine to go Bangkok for holiday. Maybe a change for next year? I'll see how.

I'll blog about my trip when I return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment