Monday, September 10, 2012

Reviews : Pure Smile MASK

Product: Pure Smile Diamond Essence Mask
(the one on the right side)
Price: 105 yen (SGD 1.60)
Mask is made in Korea















 As many of you know that I'm a air-stewardess/cabin crew, so I fly oversea and all. I always get to shop in Osaka. So on my last trip there, I was recommended by Kaito(colleague) about this mask. I google-d that not many tried the Diamond Essence Mask but maybe others.

Not only this masks are cheap, they are also good. It's worth more than that 105yen. I'm not sure how other users feel but to me, I love it. 






So basically the steps are:

1.Wash your face thoroughly
2.Put the mask on your face and shape the mask to your face shape
3.Leave it on for 15~20min. Then take it off slowly

Do not leave the mask on while you're asleep because it's not supposed to be the way. As instruction says, leave on for 15-20minutes with a reason to it. Many people are just plain lazy that they leave their mask on while they are asleep.

Pros:
-THIS MASK SMELLS AMAZING!! (most masks smell good)
-it was packed with essence
-felt nice on the skin
-after using it my skin felt like it was lifted
-skin color kind of evened out
-skin seems more plump
-enough leftover essence to work all over neck area

NO CONS FOR THIS MASK(:

OVERALL: 5/5

Here's a deal to my readers. If you wish to purchase this mask and you can't find it in Singapore, leave me a comment. I'm willing to help you to purchase it from Japan whenever I fly there. :) There's lot of different type of mask available. More than 10 choices!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment