Thursday, September 27, 2012

DRAIN, TIRED, DYING

Warning! It's going to be my vain pictures before. If you're not interested, you may just close the window now!

If you follow me on twitter and instagram, you might have already see all this pictures and also know that I'm doing ground duties instead of flying. To be honest, I would rather fly. I'm dying of rest almost everyday! Imagine sitting in the office from 8-6.. sometimes 7! WTF. So fucking long hours and never ending work to do. I have like 4 more days to go and here comes my leaves! <3

Thank you to those who have been concerning. I'm doing fine now. My thumb not as swollen as before! :) I'm really looking forward to the day that I fully recover!


Sorry for spamming you with my vain photos. rather a short post because I'm really tired and I have work tomorrow :( But I will shout TGIF with everyone. Shall go work late tomorrow! I need my sleep! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment