Thursday, November 24, 2011

STEAMBOAT + AH CHEW

Current hairstyle and yes, i chop it shorter than before. I have no patient waiting for hair to grow long. Short hair is much more easier to maintain because I don't have to wake up early to dry my hair if it's long.

Town with YJ yesterday and got myself a new pair of shoes. Like finally! :) Though is not the one I have been searching for but still, I like it. YJ got the same pair of shoes as well. She has been aiming for that shoes for months. HAHA! and I also got myself a blackberry casing! Realised that my phone has so much scratches on it. HEART PAIN :(:(

after shopping, we headed to meet sherilyn at Taka. She was there buying James's present and then we shop a little at watsons before heading to bugis to shop again. Nothing caught my eyes at bugis. After that we heading to rest at food court while waiting for the guys to come. WAIT TILL I HUNGRY! ANGRY!

We decided to head off to find steamboat shop without them. The guys came real late and we started eating before they arrived. Yummyy. It was the best weather to eat steamboat because it was raining. I was sick as well :( Caught a cold I guess. After steamboat, we had ah chew for dessert. I have durian mango sago. yum yum. LIKE!

Then dessert ended, we headed home. Cab home because I couldn't take it anymore. Needed to rest badly.

And now, I need to nap because I'm heading to work tonight and will be staying in jakarta till next morning return. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment