Monday, November 28, 2011

DRAMA MAMA

I have the most drama mama flight yesterday and really tired after the whole flight. It was a PRC flight and heavy load somemore. Firstly, they stink. I do smell better than them! And secondly, they don't bother to find the toilet and one motherfucking old lady took off her pant and pee in my galley! That's my fucking working space and you peed there! Still can walk out half naked to the toilet and continue peeing. I was fucking piss off by her and I'm sorry to Pevinder to make you clean up for that.

then next one, stupid lady fainted right in front of my toilet's door. Call out to her so many times and no reply. The moment i drag her up, so many people want to be busybody but don't want to help. Useless shit! Thankful for my csm and crews there. Keep the lady accompanied and worried that she might vomit on my uniform at the same time. Useless husband was so rough on her that I called him to leave the galley.

Thank god everything was fine after awhile but the next terrible thing happen. The ground staffs at ningbo needs to go for training again! LIKE SERIOUSLY~We were stuck on ground for an hour plus because they didn't want to offload passenger. We needed to offload passengers due to the maximum of people we can take with us as we had only 4 oxygen cylinders available. And they didn't want and waste time. If they hit the pilots maximum flying hours, we wont able to fly back. FUCK YOU LAH!

passengers complaining non-stop about delay and all. And there are only two chinese speakers onboard, Cheryl and me. It's tiring to be explaining non-stop to the people.

My flight was so dramatic that I'm tired after everything. I needed to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment