Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blogger VS wordpress

I'm more familiar with the features of blogger than wordpress and I love the simple background here. I have no idea how am I supposed to edit the background and all at wordpress.

Anyway, I haven't been updating any of my space because I have been so busy flying around. Not for leisure but for work. Yes, I do enjoy work but I'm tired as well. I just came back from Taipei this morning and it was 11hours of work on air. This is no joke at all alright. I'm proud to be a air stewardess but I need people to appreciate my work which is a motivation for me to continue working. I'm trying myself to do my part well and learn as I grow. And most importantly, I wish to be with my batchmates. They are the one I trusted the most at work because they were the one I spent one month plus together and till now, we are still close together. As looking forward to see them and fly with them.

Planning on holiday trips with Sabrina! Of course with the other girls coming along, Charlotte, Yj,han and Steff. Yj just flew to Osaka this morning, wondering how's she. I miss you yoyo tan! Steff and sabrina should be in the air to Hangzhou now. I want to meet up with all of you again!


First picture was taken during graduation when I still had my long hair and short fringe. Second picture is my short hair and long fringe. Took it recently, I think it was few days ago only :) I do miss my long hair a lot but it is so much easier with short hair! LIKE REALLY EASIER.

two days ago, I met my ex-colleagues on the plane. They were flying to Macau whereas for me, I'm working. LIKE DUH! -.- glad to see them and I really miss the time working in the office because I don't have to be walking in heels. I really wonder how long am I going to survive here in Jetstar. Let's wait and see!

goodbye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment