Sunday, November 20, 2011

MOODLESS

I wonder how will my day be tomorrow? I'm flying with him again and it makes me recall everything that happen during the flight. The very first thing I did was to text Nurul and told her I am moodless for tomorrow flight and also what happened the other time. She was trying to encourage me and convince me to go for flight with her. It had happened to her when she was still new. I just hope he can see I'm trying my best to improve my work. I don't wish to get another scolding tomorrow.

I haven't see you for few days and I miss you baby! :( I really wish you can just tell me some encouraging words right now. You are the reason I'm still fighting on with work. It's killing me but I'm still standing strong (maybe not) here.

Dear batchmates, I wish we were still having training like before. I don't wish to go through any of those scolding from those high up senior and csm! I miss all of you. <3

Dear headache, bodyache, throat and whatever it is, please be nice to me and get well soon! sincerely me!

No comments:

Post a Comment