Thursday, November 17, 2011

S/K

I finally decided to call in sick and visit the doctor. Doctor gave me 2 months of vitamin to eat. I'm really tired and needed my rest badly. On AVL tomorrow, and was planning not to pick up any call at all.

And we received an unexpected news from the management. We have a pay rise and now is motivating me to work harder. Sabrina, Charlotte and I decided to head to bangkok next year February. It will be the three of us enjoying ourselves with no disturb! :)

So much things I wish to tell to my cell leader but I haven't had any time to visit her :( I really wish time will just slow down and let me have enough time for everything. It's coming to end of the year and I really wish that I could finish what is undone and start a new in the year of 2012.

time to write a reflection before the end of 2011. :) Cheers!

And I got activated for flight for my AVL. 4 sectors again! I aim to do well for this 4 sectors!

No comments:

Post a Comment