Monday, November 14, 2011

4sectors!

I told myself that I will update before my off day ends which is actually today! :( I'm flying 4sectors tomorrow. 4sectors are SIN-SGN, SGN-SIN, SIN-KL and KL-SIN. I will only end work at 3plus in the afternoon. SIANSATION :(

I have no choice but to go to work. I chose this job and no one force me to. This is ain't like office work or any other ground handling work. I'm always in the air and is really tiring. No one will understand how screwed my body lock is. PIMPLES ARE POPPING OUT LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS TOO! :(

met Jiabin just now @ Tampines. Gave her a surprise birthday present. Rushed like mad to find her piglet and managed to get it @ Tampines 1's disney shop. Hope she likes the present, it is her favorite disney character. Then she got me gongcha and off to whitesand. I have been addicted to gongcha recently. Mum likes millktea too, especially pudding milktea. HAHA! She asked me to get her one when I go out. So funnneh!

Anyway, I need to sleep right now! Got to get up early for work. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment