Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shopping with Smoochiezz


Have you heard about SMOOCHIEZZ?

SMOOCHIEZZ is where you can get your affordable makeup and also locally unavailable makeup. From makeups to brushes to nail polish to bags. So many choices for you to choose and what are you waiting?

So I happily went to visit one of SMOOCHIEZZ'S booth at Tanjong Pagar Exchange. So here's some items I got for myself and also @jiabinsay <3

OPI's start to finish nail polish
Why waste money to get Top coat, Base coat and Nail Strengthener?
Now you can get this at only $14! (SAVE YOU A LOT!)

China Glaze @$15
I was browsing through the nail polish they are selling.
From OPI to CHINA GLAZE TO ESSIE!

OPI selling as cheap as $9! How cheap is that?!
and I got this deal for only $15 even better! :)


So I got three items at $57! I saved a lot when I buy from Smoochiezz.
Mac foundation at only $28. If you visit Mac website, you check whats the price.
And you will know that you saved some money!



Have been buying things from Smoochiezzz but this is my very first time receiving their name card! It's better when they have name card because I can give the name card to my friend and recommend them! I love to share good deal with everyone.

So here is the screenshot of the current event they having. You may also want to visit their warehouse located 41 Toh guan road east, ADL Building #08-03, Jurong East, Singapore 608605

Have you start shopping with smoochiezz?

No comments:

Post a Comment