Saturday, February 18, 2012

ONLINE SHOPPING

Do not want to get out of your house on the crowded weekend to TOWN? Don't want to be squeeze in the crowded area to grab the clothes you want to see? Why don't you shop online right now? There are so many choices of website you can visit to purchase clothes.

Here are a few that you could visit.

take a look at their handmade accessories as well. I find it so pretttyyyy!

2.OHSOFICKLE

I guess many of you are familiar with this online shop!
My friend is a big fan of her so am I. But I always too slow in buying things. Those clothes I like are always out of stock :( Well, Tammy not only have online store, she also have her own shops located at Haji Lane and also FEP. Do visit whenever you are nearby.

3.Mystique Boutique


Like their page on facebook.

They have wide range of branded bags. Be it preorder or instock.
COACH, KADE SPADE, LV, LONGCHAMP,PRADA, ETC.
The price is more much cheaper than outside!
What are you waiting? Go and have a look to see if you fall in love with any item! :)

I'm not being paid to advertise for any of them. I'm doing this because I love to share good things around. If you would like me to advertise for your blog or what so ever, drop me an email to Susie@live.com.sg. I do not charge a single cent, so feel free to drop me a email if you like to.

I hope all the readers are enjoying online shopping right now. Do not worry being scam by those seller. Just a little tips, before you buy anything from them, do read up some comments or feedback people provided. Or maybe google about them. This will help you a lot.

Enjoy this windy Saturday everyone. Party-goers, let's get the party started. For me, I need to get myself back to working mood tomorrow. 4 days away from work and now back to work! 2 flights to go before I fly off to Bangkok for holiday. I just pray everything is alright. Please do not spoil any of my plan for my holiday.

Goodbye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment