Friday, February 17, 2012

HAIR? LONG OR SHORT? BLACK OR REDISH BROWN?

Taken last year but I can't remember when was it taken. ( Most probably during the period when I having training for my work.)

I don't look like this anymore because I have chop off my hair ( shorter ) and my hair color is uglier than before. Let me find the picture of my hair color which I kinda miss it so much.

*Please ignore my face, I didn't put on any makeup that day.
Prefer both hair color :)

In case, you are saying this. Yes, I edited my pictures. I only tone the brightness of it. Nothing else was done to my face. I do not need to hide my chubby cheek or my big ugly nose because that's me!

I can't wait for my hair to grow longer. I prefer long than short but friends around me say I look better in short hair. :( what do you think? Give me some comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment