Thursday, February 16, 2012

Do not judge!

Do you like reading blog? Then have you read Michelle's blog?

I often read blogs from different bloggers. They may not be famous at all for me to read because there are people who post and update interesting stuffs. But I personally love to read Zoe Raymond's blog. If you haven't read her blog, do visit her blog.


To me, I learned a new lesson just today. I can't really say what happened but I will want everyone to know. DO NOT JUDGE SOMEONE BY IT LOOKS and even if you know that person for years or so.

*********

And I have finally decided to open up this blog to public. I guess is time to accept whatever comments people who want to give. I need to learn to accept and not take it to heart.

Feel free to ask me questions @ formspring.

I try to add my tweet updates yet I can't. Sorry, I'm not good in this. If anyone know how to, please let me know by leaving me a comment. Thank you for your help in advance. But I do not follow people I don't know on twitter.

Don't be afraid to ask me anything. Even it is about my job, life as a cabin crew, I would be willing to answer and tell you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment