Tuesday, February 28, 2012

LAND OF SMILES - DAY 1

Yes, I'm back from Bangkok. My flight landed in Singapore around evening and I think it was on time throughout including the flight there. I recommend to take Thai Airway!

It was a short holiday to compare to my previous trip there because I would normally choose to take the first flight there and last flight back. But this trip, I took the afternoon flight there and took early afternoon flight back!

I was stuck at the immigration for a super long period as the officers were freaking slow and the amount of people waiting is a lot! I was seriously tired of waiting and my bag was heavy! But I bear with it, and then took the BTS to nearest station to my hotel. As I was familiar with the places I am going, I suggested the BTS. My advice to traveler to Bangkok is that, if possible, try to avoid taking the taxi or tuktuk. Bangkok's traffic is bad so if you do not wish to be caught in the traffic take the MRT or BTS.

So reached my hotel super late and the shopping malls are already close. Resulted Colleen and me to shop somewhere nearby Hotel!


Pad Thai for Dinner (30baht)

A must try in bangkok! Can be found everywhere in Bangkok. I will always want to try the roadside food more than anywhere else but I know it isn't clean because all the dust flying around. Still, must try! We got fruit and some other snacks and that was our dinner.

Before we headed back to hotel, we went over to Family Mart and seven eleven to get some snack and drinks. We ended our first day with no shopping :(

* Day 2,3 and 4 will be up soon. Sorry for the delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment