Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kimchi in prince black!

It's time for review for my first ever contacts from Duffy Beau!

 Kimchi- Prince Black

 *Sorry for the blur picture.

As some of you know that I work as a air-stewardess, so I can't wear color contact lens for work. So most of the time, I'm getting black lens.And my eyes are uneven sizes at times, so I started wearing enlarging lens. I loving this lens<3


Overall view/camwhore. :D

Close up view

Comfort: 5/5 – Feels good & comfortable
Enlarging: 5/5 – Normal lens are about 14mm but this is 16mm
Design: 3/5 – It doesn't affect much anyway.
Color: 5/5 – Black with greyish

The price is reasonable and waiting time is short. More reasons to order! :) What are you waiting?

DONT WANT TO SCROLL UP? HERE'S THE LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment