Monday, August 6, 2012

IMPROMPTU JB TRIP

 OUTFIT OF THE DAY W MY FRACTURE HAND
TOP: COTTON ON
BOTTOM: COTTON ON

Hello readers, I just came back from a short trip to JB! Impromptu plans to go in Malaysia. Supposing to just head to airport for some coffee.

Anyway, my main motive was to get my DVDs. It's really dirt cheap! Buy 5 and get 1 free, buy 10 and get 3 free. And total 13 DVDs and CD for only RM 50! That's about SGD 2 for 1DVD/CD.

Sadly to say the dark knight rise just came out so quality not very good and I decided not to get. Got others movies instead. Battleship sold out:(

After getting my DVDs, headed to have supper somewhere opposite. Saw prawn noodle stall so decided to try. It came to be a disappointment but managed to finish the food. Food and drink for 2 cost about RM 14. Considered cheap!

THE PLACE WHERE I HAD MY SUPPER

 
EATEN UP LOR MEE
PRAWN NOODLE THAT TASTED MORE LIKE TOM YAM NOODLE

MY LIME DRINK WITH SOUR PLUM 


I ALWAYS WANTED TO EAT THIS BUT NEVER HAD A CHANCE :(

 THE VERY POPULAR WANTON MEE STALL

Lastly, headed to pump petrol before heading back to Singapore! To the airport for 24hours coffeebean before heading home. I was actually thinking of having gongcha but well, nevermind.

Thanks for reading! new review coming up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment