Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thoughts

Thoughts running through my mind and I really down, as in emotionally down. I even thought of getting myself a tattoo, a meaningful one at least.

This is the one I decided on. I would change my mind if I could find something more meaningful.

To me, is like a reminder not something I find it cool about. I know my parents ain't gonna be happy and there will people like my relatives will start commenting about it. But this is my life, is like once in a life time thing. I want to do what I feel like doing. 

I'm still in deep thought of having it or not. The cost and all will be a little problem. 

I was typing this post but suddenly a long pause in between because I was sharing the idea of having a tattoo with A and suddenly he started talking about him. Why must A remind me of him?! I was really pissed and even feeling worst so I stopped typing. 

I'm not putting this tattoo because of him. Just thought of getting one. Will consider and not a sure thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment