Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happening friday @ CLUB SHAKE

Haven't heard about Club Shake?
Well, is a newly open club located at Singapore Flyers. 
Honestly, the drinks are dirt cheap.
So Felicia was the organizer for the event so she invited Sammy, Colin, Jiawei and I.

Met up with the boys at Kovan and headed down to have dinner at City Hall.

So here's what Jiawei ordered for us to eat. really yummmyy! 
and it was my very first time having kangkong 

After dinner, we headed down to club and met up with Felicia.
Got our Martell first and it was deal that Jiawei and I will treat the ORD boy.
and he will get two train of jagerbomb for us. 

No picture for Martel but here's our jagerbomb which is all ready for sammy to start the fireeeee.

 
this picture is badly taken because all of us are almost there.
We drank like mad. 
Felicia was trying to get us all drunk. 

But afterall, I enjoyed myself with my mdis peep! <3

 No party for me on Saturday night :(
but I finally caught Avengers. 
To me, I think is so-so. 
the starting was boring and draggyyyyyy.
I'm more looking forward to last part of twilight saga! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment