Monday, May 28, 2012

The Rink @ Jcube

Thankful that the boy gave me a morning call @ 10am or else, I'll be late meeting the girls for ice skating. It's a long journey for me to travel to the west because I stay in the east area! :(

I met my cheerful batchie, Charlotte over at kembangan train station and went to jurong east together. Headed to get something to eat before we met Yingjie and sister.

Ice skate from 12.45pm till 2.45pm! TIRED TO THE MAX! After skating, Zion came and join us for lunch. Yingjie and sister left to Jb while Charlotte, Zion and I went to walk around and bought Koi!

We went out own way after that. I headed to town alone and got myself 2dressss from Ohsofickle and 1 jeans from forever21.


Pay just came out and I'm already spending money! I got reminded that I need to save money as well! :)

I'll update more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment