Wednesday, May 9, 2012

quickieee

Gotta head off to sleep very soon because I have got flight tomorrow and I'm really pissed off with my flight schedule.

Came back from flight in the evening and found out that I got duty change on Sunday. Supposed to be my off day and I was being asked to do Osaka layover. I love doing Osaka flight but I actually planned my weekends! And this Sunday is Fiona's 21st birthday. How can I not be around?! Supposed to be heading out to party with friends on Saturday night as well. All my plans are ruined due to Osaka flight. And I have two Osaka this coming week. HOW GREAT IS THAT?!

And I have been meeting Vin over the weekends. I really have no plans on Saturday after my party plan was canceled. Asked Jiabin to accompany to central to have my super late dinner but end up, I had my dinner with Vin and Goo. They happened to be there as well. And after meal, headed to slack and off to movie.Which I talked about in the previous post.

Sunday was also boring. And I met Vin again! He accompanied me to have dinner together with Sijie @ Pastamania. And we headed for few rounds of pool with Vin and also Goo. After pool, we all went homeeee. But Calvin messaged around 1am, asking to meet. So met Calvin and Vin around my area. I was super irritated by Calvin.

Anyway, we planning to head for holiday together. I felt is kinda of awkward though. BUT BKK! My favorite placeee, why notttt? HAHA. Anyone else want to go?

Alright, I gotta sleep. No picture because I'm updating my phone so can't transfer pictureeessss. :D

Shall keep this blog updated soon again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment