Tuesday, March 20, 2012

STRESS!

/edited.

I have been very stress and down. Really emotional down due to some personal reason. If you have follow me on twitter (@excusemykisses), you would know whats going in my life right now. I'm thankful for friends that have been encouraging there and being there for me. I appreciated every single one of you very much <3

I'm learning to be strong and trying to adapt to this new environment. Don't feel comfortable but still.. I have no choice. It may be a tough path to go through but I will stay strong.

To all my friends: thank you for all you being there when I needed someone. D has been a great help as well. No one to accompany me for dinner so he accompanied me. Also treated me to Starbucks to cheer me up :) As I'm still not familiar with the area I'm staying, he walked around and explore with me. thank you :)

To b: Thank you for always scolding and reminding me about life. I miss you so much. I'm glad to have you with me.

To M: Happy Birthday in advance. You know that I love you but I hate the way I was treated. Sorry for not able to continue being your best daughter. I hope both of your sons will treat you better than me. I love you always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment