Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 2 and day 3

Most of the time spending of money in platinum mall because there is the best places to shop and I can't think of anywhere else. Visited MBK for awhile and went back to our area to shop.

Day 3 was at weekend market. Met up with friends there and got my luggage. Not much loots there as it was burning hot! And after that, headed to Siam area to eat and look look. Headed back hotel in the evening and off to Chinatown for supper! We chose the Chinese restaurant which was quite pricey! But still, mainly there to eat shark fin and bird nest. All should try. Nothing much. Pictures will do the talk!

Sorry for the late update! I haven't been free to update because of work. Please follow me on my twitter for the latest update! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment