Friday, March 23, 2012

As promise..

As I tweeted that I will update so here you go. For those who are curious and concerned how I have been, let me just update all of you.

I have been good. 4days away from work, living in brand new environment. Hard to adapt to it but still trying hard. Every single day I'm hoping that someone who date me out to have meal with me or send me food. Yes, my awesome friends and b have been accompanying me. Friends' words of encouragement keep me going on with life. Sometimes I wish I could give up everything to be with God right away but I believe God put me into this to challenge me.

I don't need anyone to pity me. Yes, I was hurt badly with the actions of my parents but I'm strong. I will survive and get through this.

A picture of myself showing all my readers that I'm strong because I have my friends and God! ♥

Using my iPhone to update my post while on the way to my pastor's place? It's his birthday tomorrow.. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASTOR TIMOTHY. Always and forever 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment