Sunday, January 22, 2012

I haven't been really sitting down in front of my laptop and to type a long post. I deleted some of my posts because I decide to open this blog to public soon. I just wish to keep some stuff private though.

I have been struggling hard in my life. I started off badly for the month of January and I really wish the rest of the 11 months won't be like this. I hate how my life is right now. Falling ill and quarreling almost every single day. I am sick of tired of living like this. Oh Lord, why is my life planned like this? Let me rest in the year 2012. I want the year to pass peacefully to 2013.

Sometimes, I really thought about what friend told me. And I felt like I'm not myself at all. I used to be so cheerful and yet now, I'm so emotional. I don't know what I should do.

Dear lord, all I ask for is to have a peaceful 2012. I don't wish to have any trouble. Neither will I ask for a good 21st birthday. I miss those time when I was still a student with no stress but a pressure on exam and results. Please give me a peaceful year and life. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment