Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012.

Don't you ever spoil my mood, I warn you. Started off my boring 2012 by rotting at home. Chose not to party on that day because I was dead tired. The day before I came back from overnight flight and managed to sleep for awhile before friends start bomb-ing my phone with calls and texts. And planned ruined because Sabrina last minute told me she don't want to meet me.

Firstly, I went to meet up with my dearest cousins for dinner at Ramen Champion. The food was horrible. I didn't even finish the bowl of noodle. After dinner, we decided to do some shopping and gave ourselves a budget but exceeded budget. HAHA! After shopping, we went for dessert. Ah chew was too pack and cousins were lazy to queue so we tried first dessert located few stalls away only. I would still prefer Ah Chew to compare to First Dessert.

After dessert, we decided to head off. Met up with fei who were with his friends chilling. So I went to be 'extra'. G was trying not to leave me out and make me feel weird. Thank you :) And after everything, fei and I decided to go and continue drinking so we went to Titanium. We were too tired that we didn't stay for long.

We took cab home and asthma came looking for me :( Felt so uncomfortable the whole night and couldn't sleep properly at all. It has been a long period since I last drank so much soda drinks. I need to control myself!

Rinku town in osaka.

Taken in osaka when I was at Rinku town for shopping with Siva and Colleen. I'm been lazy to upload the photos into my laptop. Please give me some time to do so. And I will be flying to osaka again in 2 days time! I love the weather there right now. <3

Alright, just stop here. I'm being irritated by fei. Seriously, I'm bored and wanted to meet him earlier on. But he can't be bothered to reply to me. Forget it then. It always like this. Never will he change.

No comments:

Post a Comment