Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HAPPY DRAGON YEAR!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I spent my very first moment in the plane due to work :( super sian to be working on during Chinese new year when everyone else is enjoying themselves.

Anyway, I came home early in the morning and went to rest so I can wake up later to go for visiting.

When I woke up, little brother was at home with me while the rest of my family went over to aunt's place and to uncle's place. Got up and got ready, took a train down to uncle's place. Fatty cousin was at pasir rid yet he didn't call me to say he wanna pick me :( EVIL!

Reached uncle's place around 5.15 and starting eating all the snacks and rot there till 7plus. Off to dinner with aunt's family, youngest aunt, cristal and my family. After dinner, we all left to go home. I was dread tired already but still have to go up to neighbour's place. Chat chat and went back home.

Watch my Korean drama and call fei. I'm missing you every moment. :(

Alright, that's all for the first day. Second day of cny, I'm working :( so that's how bad my cny this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment