Monday, October 15, 2012

My love

 
What's up with the title? If you follow me on twitter/instagram, you will probably know. And is also because I'm listening to 'My Love by Westlife.' Westlife is so my primary school times. It's scary how time can pass so fast. I'm already 21 this year and soon I'll be growing older and older.

It's already October and this October is a crazy one. I spent my time not only at work, but also at club. And it's also my birthday month. I'm thankful for those who turned up for my birthday party. <3 And it's the party that pull the clique back together. It has been a very time since we all met up and have a good time together. I'm glad things are not awkward like before.

 Last Friday @ Riverview hotel's toilet.
#OOTD. 
Dress: Ohsofickle
Clutch: Asos

 
Zhen and myself. 
Misses those good time together. Be it in band or dating our boyfriends! <3

 My new friends: Ant & Shane
Taken during my birthday week @ zouk!

 
J was supposed to be in this picture too but he walked off -.-
Girls, don't you think Ant has a very attractive smile?

My girls, Siti and Naomi. 
Birthday kiss<3

Shane, Ant and myself.
Cindy sent me this picture or else I won't even know this photo existed. :X

Naomi and myself<3
Ern! <3 Love this girl. 
Epic night with her @ ZOUK.
We need to meet up with the whole clique soon! 

Parties with colleagues, Zhen, Ern and new friends made ( Shane & Ant). Thank you for the time that allows me to forget everything and enjoy the party moment. More to come with all my party animals.

And I also attended Ian's 21st Birthday Party this week with the clique. Not all of them managed to attend :(

 From Top Left: Stephanie, Tianxiang, Guowei ak Arcade, Tiansoon and Wanpeng
Second row: Myself, Ian aka Birthday boy and Ern
lastly: Benjamin aka Beng
(Missing Alicia, Kenneth, YongAn, Eric and Jeremy.)

ME!
Super act cute! I asked him for help to take picture of Ian and me but he took himself! -.-

  
Guowei and myself.

It's only the mid-month and I'm really enjoying this crazy October. Please do not end my crazy October so fast. More parties throughout the month and at the same time more money coming into my pocket please! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment