Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Clique ♥



Part of the Clique.

Our clique finally got back together as one one during my birthday chalet and I'm glad that things are better now. It has been 2years, I last contacted them. :) Recently, we met up for dinner at Tampines 1. It's not easy to plan for a dinner trip with too many of them busying with their own things. I still managed to meet u with a few of them and we had Fish&co for dinner.



After dinner, we couldn't decide where to go so we all went over to Eric's place and chill. Card games, Big fish/small fish, hacking gw's facebook, and also planning on our holiday trip at the end of the year.

Everything was ruined. If only the guys could make up their mind. We are not going anywhere because the airticket was too expensive and the guys are too troublesome. All we needed was a reply from all of you. It's not easy to plan an outing when there's big group of us. The girls took effort to plan and research but in the end, everything was ruined. I was really disappointed. I guess I will have to find my own plans :(

Anyway, I'm really glad things are better now. :) Good to have all of your around.

No comments:

Post a Comment