Monday, April 23, 2012

Relationships

Family-
Not many knows that I haven't been talking to any of my family members for about a month. Someone told me that I'm damn cool -.- But seriously, I still hate them and pissed of with them for what they did. I don't feel appreciated but to me. Being appreciate is really important to me.

Love-
Not even love is going smoothly. I dislike it when you blame me for adding on to your problems when your problems are not that hard to solve. Is you, yourself who is difficult to handle. I have been trying hard to help you but in the end, I got a 'fuck off' from you. How can I not be sad, angry or piss? Sometimes, I really wish to leave you as far as possible because I will get even hurt if we continue like this.

And recently, someone tried to hint me that his feeling is still there for me after 2 years. I don't wish to hurt you with those rejection and at the same time, I'm afraid to lose you as a friend. D ever told me that because the way I treat friends, and it might mislead them to something else. I don't mean to give the wrong message.

I really don't know whats going on with me, myself and my life. Everything's just going out of the way.

C was trying to cheer me up and even text me, telling me don't be sad or so. There may be many other guys out there but I won't have the same feeling to the other guys.

B, you know how much I misses you whenever I don't see you. How much I want you to stay with me forever..and how much I want to help you when you needed help. But you are forever pushing me away. Why can't we be like before. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment