Thursday, April 5, 2012

Random-ness

When people move on with life, I guess I'm not the only one who is being stubborn not wanting to move on. That's why I always take very long time to move on and trying hard to forget the past. Be it the good and the bad.

I missed the time when I was being pampered like a little princess by someone. It really took me a long time to let go but actually I still can't really forget about it. But oh well, this is all my past. I believe that someone has long forgotten about everything and happily move on with life.

I guess I will be the only one always trying to live in the past. I miss my carefree life and I hate my current life. It's those friends, Cindy, Pastor Timothy and cell friends who are pushing me hard to get on with life. Thank you. Without you, I would have gave up. Leaving this world have ever came across my mind because I was mentally stress. 😭

I'm sorry that I even have the thought of dying. 😞

No comments:

Post a Comment