Friday, October 7, 2011

hello 20

This is just somewhere which no one will ever be able to read unless I open the posts to public. I don't care whatever you want to say because this is my space, so is my say. I'm really pissed with such a person in this world. If you do not get what I'm talking, read my previous post.

Anyway, thank you for those who wishes me Happy Birthday. Appreciated every single wish from all of you. I was supposed to meet the birthday boy and girl, chew and michelle, to go to zoo but I was just too lazy. All I wanted to sleep and not wake up so early. :) I'm sorry about not going and the whole trip was cancel but still, Happy Birthday! Maybe one day, we will still meet up.

Felt so happy that the tan siblings know what I want for birthday. They got my MAC spf 50 face primer! :) yeah. thank you tans! best thing is that b accompanied me before the clock striked 12 midnight yesterday and also tonight, we are gonna meet! <3

b, it has been more than a year. I don't wish to lose you to anyone. I miss you every time we are apart. Don't ever say you want to leave! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment