Friday, October 7, 2011

Disgusted by your actions.

What's wrong with you that you have to do this? You make me feel so disgusted to have a friend like you. Firstly, you want to show how rich and nice your ex-boyfriend is, I don't give a shit. You are just making using of them getting the things you want. The things you want, don't cost a few dollars of so. Is a few hundred and what's more, he is just using his parents' money.

And knowing that the guy has a girlfriend, you went to flirt with him. Infront of your friends that know both of you?! What are you trying to tell us? Telling us that all the guys will like you and they will dumb their girlfriend for you? To me, I will only see you as the damn third party bitch. And I have bitches like you, or maybe you don't even fit the word bitch. Come on, you need to use your brain to think before you do something. Don't tell me there is nothing in between you and him because is kinda of obvious.

I don't need you as a friend because you are not worth it at all. DISGUSTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment