Friday, March 8, 2013

MISS ME?

Yes, I know Ive been away for a super long period. If you followed me on twitter/instagram, you would have the latest updates of myself. My laptop has been down for a very long period and I planned to get a new laptop but not so soon. I really miss blogging so so much. I still see that my daily stats increasing almost everyday. Thank you to those readers who have been visiting my blog often. I'm sorry for not updating:(Right now, I'm updating with my little brother's netbook which freaky laggy and I really hate using it.

Why did I say that I won't be getting a laptop so soon? It's because I'm saving whatever I have for my getaway trips in April. I'll be visiting two places,Korea and Yangon! Do not envy because I saved those money and I really look forward to meet my cousin in Korea. I missed the trip to Tokyo and Osaka with them due to work. So I'm not going to miss this trip. 

Ive been Korea once but this coming trip will be a different one. No luxury hotels, but a budget guesthouse. To me, I think there's not a need to gets such a wonderful hotel because I'll be out most of the time. Don't you agree? And it will be the first free&easy trip to Korea. I'll update about my Korea trip when I'm back. For latest updates, please follow my instagram (excusemykisses).

I also said that I'll be visiting Yangon in April. It was a last minute decision to join my fellow colleagues. And it will be the water festive when I arrived. I'm excited but at the same time, I'm kinda of afraid. I dislike icy cold water and being splash by strangers?I'm more afraid that I can't get used to the food there. If you have been there, please share with me.

Done talking about my upcoming holiday trips.Ive something to share with people who has trouble with their brows. Recently, I did my touchup for brows. If you follwed me on instagram, you will know most of the details. I'm not being sponsored for doing this post for anyone. This is out of goodwill. I'll be more than happy if they are willing to sponsor me. :)

I always have problems about brows. I'm born with almost brow-less which I think some girls and guys have the same problems. And it is such a hassle to always draw my brows. It is always not neatly drawn so Sophia Brow House came to solve my problem. They have a few outlet but I often visit Marine Parade. It's very nearthe bus stop where the 7-11 is. My eyebrow artist is Sharon. Please make appointment before heading down if you want her to do your brows or any service for you. She's very busy with appointment. Thank God I called before heading down the other day. The first time I went, she introduced the different types of embroidery to me. this allows me to decide what I want. Next she will draw the shape of brow that your face suit most with eyebrow pencil. If you are happy with the shape she drew for you, she will start the process. 

1. First,she has to numb your skins or else it will hurt like shittttt! I mean it when I said that it hurts. Because the numb cream effect faded after awhile and I thought it was going to finish, so I bear through with the pain till I asked if its done.
2. She will start to use this special blade to ink the brows. I think you can request for other color or else it will be black for the usual. It will take roughly an hour to two hours to complete for the first time. If it's touch up, it will take about an hour only.
3.She will color darker so the color wont fade so easily. 
4. She will recommend you to buy a cream because your skin will start peeling after one or two days. 
5.It's all done! 

I will not diclose how much I paid and the service I did here. Sharon was nice to always offer me with promotion and all. Please tell her that you read my post and came down for her service so the next time I can discuss with her to give my readers a special promotion as well. 

Oh, you may want to try their facial. It's really good. But I dislike all the squeezing of my pimples. I was really in pain when she did the squeezing of it! But the result was awesome.Yes, I just said it's AWESOME! I'll post up some pictures for you to see. 

Thank you for reading too ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment