Monday, December 5, 2011

LIFE


I'm trying to find the motivation of sitting/lying right in front of my laptop and type this wordy long post before I head off to bed and sleep. I have been working and I'm looking forward to my leave which starts from 20 December till 25 December. Yes, I am not working on Christmas! :) I'm schedule to be on leave. Is a good thing to me, I guess. And right after Christmas, I'm schedule to go osaka layover! It's my first Osaka trip, I can't wait. May it be a good one.

Past few days were terrible for me. Yes, I'm off and I didn't get to see him at all. We had quarrel again and again. I was there just half a step to letting go. I didn't want to go with life like this anymore. Tired from all the quarrels and all. He was very very very patient with me trying not to let go. :) I never know how to handle matters like this :( Felt bad but I don't want to go on with quarrels.

I miss out so much things in life and I really wish to enjoy life. Life is so fragile. People dying during accidents and people dying after completing a marathon run. May the Lord bless this people and their family. RIP

I wonder how would it be if today's my last day on this earth?

Alright, shall here. Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment